Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Compliance – Prevention
As a result of the implementation of international policies on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, Mexico has implemented various actions that evolve the matter, in which vulnerable non-financial activities are a relevant part.
Therefore, it is important to identify the companies or businesses that are directly or related to the following non-financial activities.
It is important to note that some of the activities indicated above require economic thresholds and some other requirements to be reported to the authority, however, in some others it must be reported regardless of the number of operations or the amounts operated, so it is adequate advice on the matter is essential.
We have extensive experience in the prevention of money laundering for vulnerable non-financial activities, providing all the advice for the development and implementation of policies, processes and procedures regarding the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, internal fraud, as well as consulting, training and legal opinions on the matter.
- Advice on the constitution of the entity.
- Technical opinion, audit, diagnosis and opinion of compliance in PLD.
- Carrying out a study of vulnerability and inherent risks.
- Legal advice and implementation of procedures for the creation of the PLD area.
- Advice and preparation of manuals, as well as the proper integration of files.
- Analysis of amounts and advice on sending notices sent to the SAT.
- Audit and preparation of reports on AML/CFT
- Implementation advisory services for the creation of the AML/CFT area
- Technology Systems Audit that complies with regulatory requirements
- Development of a Know Your Customer and identification program
- Comprehensive training program
- Development of policies manual, criteria, measures, and internal procedures on AML/CFT
- Implementation of the Risk-Based Approach
- Advisory services on the quality of the reports on relevant, unusual, and concerning internal transactions, submitted to the CNBV or clarify observations during the implementation and development of the AML/CFT area
Contact the office nearest to you:
• Mexico City: Javier Jiménez 55-5262-4800
• Monterrey: Baldomero Riojas 81-8345-7000
• Guadalajara: Ernesto López Acosta 33-3642-2003
• Mérida: Eduardo Crespo 99-9944-6868
• Culiacán: Francisco Gaxiola 66-7716-0832
• San Luis Potosí: Octavio Arenas 44-4811-9231
• Mexicali: Joel Torres 68-6516-3441
• San Luis Río Colorado: Daniel Beltrán 65-3534-6950
• Puebla: Armando Águila 22-2245-5730
• Aguascalientes: Raymundo Martínez 44-9912-1554
• La Paz: Cipriano Ceseña 61-2129-3380
• Querétaro: Roberto Cruz 44-2295-2128
• Cd. Juárez: Esteban Estrada 65-6687-8063
• Veracruz: Oscar Heredia 22-9375-2756
• Chihuahua: Alejandro Montes 61-4413-1307
• Nuevo Laredo: Gabino Carreño 86-7717-6471
Commitment, trust and leadership are the keys to a business's constant success. Having been our tax experts for seven years, Russell Bedford has provided us with outstanding professionalism, skill and service, which have enabled our growth and competitive positioning in our sector. We appreciate the support given over the years, and wish the best for new achievements, attained goals and the development of new projects in the coming years. Congratulations.Juan Carlos Lanau, Dir. General, México Asistencia, Mapfre