IFRS: consulting and training
Tailored to your needs
Today's markets demand from information preparers and decision makers the need to prepare financial information using international accounting frameworks such as IFRS.
At Russell Bedford we are prepared to support your finance, financial consolidation, financial reporting or executive staff through training sessions, initial diagnosis of differences between the local (NIF) and international (IFRS) frameworks, development of chart of accounts, accounting policies and the opening IFRS balance sheet, as well as support in technical consultations on the treatment of business operations under IFRS.
Once your staff is trained and your company has completed the adaptation through an orderly IFRS implementation process, our Firm will be able to accompany you permanently in the long term to keep them updated and solve all the queries that may arise when your company is already living under IFRS.
The transition from migrating from Mexican NIF to IFRS represents several challenges that the Firm and its experts can accompany to mitigate risks in the adoption process. The natural steps will be 1) training your personnel, 2) making the transition itself; and 3) maintaining what has been implemented.
Our main services are:
- Tailor-made in-company IFRS training (via Zoom and face-to-face). Sessions prepared with particular information for each client.
- Diagnosis of differences between Mexican NIF and IFRS.
- First time adoption implementation including opening balance sheet and accounting policies.
- Hourly consulting for complex issues.
- Assessment of your employees' IFRS knowledge.
- IFRS training in open groups via Zoom.
- International certification in IFRS issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) for those who pass the exam.
Contact the office nearest to you:
• Mexico City: Javier Jiménez 55-5262-4800
• Monterrey: Baldomero Riojas 81-8345-7000
• Guadalajara: Ernesto López Acosta 33-3642-2003
• Mérida: Eduardo Crespo 99-9944-6868
• Culiacán: Francisco Gaxiola 66-7716-0832
• San Luis Potosí: Octavio Arenas 44-4811-9231
• Mexicali: Joel Torres 68-6516-3441
• San Luis Río Colorado: Daniel Beltrán 65-3534-6950
• Puebla: Armando Águila 22-2245-5730
• Aguascalientes: Raymundo Martínez 44-9912-1554
• La Paz: Cipriano Ceseña 61-2129-3380
• Querétaro: Héctor Hibelles 44-2295-2128
• Cd. Juárez: Esteban Estrada 65-6687-8063
• Veracruz: Oscar Heredia 22-9375-2756
• Chihuahua: Alejandro Montes 61-4413-1307
• Nuevo Laredo: Gabino Carreño 86-7717-6471
Commitment, trust and leadership are the keys to a business's constant success. Having been our tax experts for seven years, Russell Bedford has provided us with outstanding professionalism, skill and service, which have enabled our growth and competitive positioning in our sector. We appreciate the support given over the years, and wish the best for new achievements, attained goals and the development of new projects in the coming years. Congratulations.Juan Carlos Lanau, Dir. General, México Asistencia, Mapfre