Tax Technology & Digital Regulation
Compliance - Visibility - Efficiency
As a result of the ongoing efforts of the Tax Administration Service (SAT) to improve tax collection and reduce tax evasion, tax verification mechanisms are improved year after year through the creation and evolution of various technologies, such as digital tax receipts via internet (CFDI), electronic accounting and informative declarations, among others.
For taxpayers this has represented important challenges, such as complying with digital tax regulations, adapting their systems to local laws in harmony with their digital transformation strategies, achieving a fair tax contribution and responding to the speed at which the SAT requests information with a high level of accuracy.
Given this scenario, our Tax Technology & Digital Regulation area, has developed several innovative solutions that aim to reduce tax risks and generate efficiency, such as:
- Prevention of tax audits and tax risks through a correct reconciliation of tax and accounting information, as is the case of CFDI, provisional payments, electronic accounting and payment receipt complements.
- Mitigation of tax, reputational and operational risks through the monitoring of clients and suppliers listed as EFOS, non-compliant taxpayers, non-located taxpayers, cancelled IMMEX programs, among others.
- Efficiency in the filing of provisional payments and requests for tax refunds by automating the processes of calculation and reconciliation of information.
- Visibility and control of CFDI and fiscal complements.
- Automation of manual processes for compliance with tax obligations.
- Prevention of non-compliance risks regarding new tax regulations, such as changes in CFDI and its complements.
Contact the office nearest to you:
• Mexico City: Javier Jiménez 55-5262-4800
• Monterrey: Baldomero Riojas 81-8345-7000
• Guadalajara: Ernesto López Acosta 33-3642-2003
• Mérida: Eduardo Crespo 99-9944-6868
• Culiacán: Francisco Gaxiola 66-7716-0832
• San Luis Potosí: Octavio Arenas 44-4811-9231
• Mexicali: Joel Torres 68-6516-3441
• San Luis Río Colorado: Daniel Beltrán 65-3534-6950
• Puebla: Armando Águila 22-2245-5730
• Aguascalientes: Raymundo Martínez 44-9912-1554
• La Paz: Cipriano Ceseña 61-2129-3380
• Querétaro: Héctor Hibelles 44-2295-2128
• Cd. Juárez: Esteban Estrada 65-6687-8063
• Veracruz: Oscar Heredia 22-9375-2756
• Chihuahua: Alejandro Montes 61-4413-1307
• Nuevo Laredo: Gabino Carreño 86-7717-6471
Commitment, trust and leadership are the keys to a business's constant success. Having been our tax experts for seven years, Russell Bedford has provided us with outstanding professionalism, skill and service, which have enabled our growth and competitive positioning in our sector. We appreciate the support given over the years, and wish the best for new achievements, attained goals and the development of new projects in the coming years. Congratulations.Juan Carlos Lanau, Dir. General, México Asistencia, Mapfre