Development - Updating
Training is essential for professional and human development; it is the tool for our collaborators to offer the best of their abilities, maintaining an optimal level of quality and updating, developing their knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to carry out their work.
We offer different training modalities, aligning individual objectives to business strategies, policies and procedures that constitute a fundamental element in the culture of any organization, adapting to your specific requirements and under the following modalities:
- Financial auditing
- Human capital and specialized services
- Social security and local contributions
- Anti-corruption and compliance
- Money laundering prevention
- Training for any type of participants
- Delivery of certificates of participation*.
- Integral multidisciplinary courses
Our speakers are certified partners and associates in the different professional areas, who also comply with the training requirements stipulated by the Continuing Professional Development Standard before the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP).
*Certificate of participation with no official validity.
Contact the office nearest to you:
• Mexico City: Javier Jiménez 55-5262-4800
• Monterrey: Baldomero Riojas 81-8345-7000
• Guadalajara: Ernesto López Acosta 33-3642-2003
• Mérida: Eduardo Crespo 99-9944-6868
• Culiacán: Francisco Gaxiola 66-7716-0832
• San Luis Potosí: Octavio Arenas 44-4811-9231
• Mexicali: Joel Torres 68-6516-3441
• San Luis Río Colorado: Daniel Beltrán 65-3534-6950
• Puebla: Armando Águila 22-2245-5730
• Aguascalientes: Raymundo Martínez 44-9912-1554
• La Paz: Cipriano Ceseña 61-2129-3380
• Querétaro: Héctor Hibelles 44-2295-2128
• Cd. Juárez: Esteban Estrada 65-6687-8063
• Veracruz: Oscar Heredia 22-9375-2756
• Chihuahua: Alejandro Montes 61-4413-1307
• Nuevo Laredo: Gabino Carreño 86-7717-6471
Commitment, trust and leadership are the keys to a business's constant success. Having been our tax experts for seven years, Russell Bedford has provided us with outstanding professionalism, skill and service, which have enabled our growth and competitive positioning in our sector. We appreciate the support given over the years, and wish the best for new achievements, attained goals and the development of new projects in the coming years. Congratulations.Juan Carlos Lanau, Dir. General, México Asistencia, Mapfre